CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Merry Christmas







The Christmas season is here and our family got busy decorating for the biggest celebration of all. We have a lot to be thankful for this year - a healthy family, great friends, and soon, a new baby boy. What we are most grateful for, however, is the birth and life of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I get such a warm feeling in my heart thinking about all the blessings He has given me and my family. He is our greatest friend and example.

3 comments:

KC said...

You have such a cute family. Have a Merry Christmas! We love you guys!

carey said...

Hi Teresa, what cute pictures! Your family is so darling. Have a Merry Christmas! :)

irvy said...

Hey Teresa - glad things are going well - we sure miss you guys (I really miss my Emily)

Kim R.