CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A little worried






Needless to say, my life is a little hectic at the moment. The first picture made me laugh, but cringe at the same time. That could be my mess to deal with in the near future. I am wondering how the summer will play out with two children who bore quite easily, a toddler, and a newborn. Since I love them to pieces, I'm hopeful all will run smoothly. Just look at them - how could it not? Worrying is for the weak, right?

6 comments:

Mia said...

Oh my goodness!! That first picture my me sick to my stomach! Whew, I am so glad that was not your house. Hopefully you will be able to get to the pool/park and stuff to keep the kids entertained this summer. But you are a great mom, so I am sure it will be fun for you and them!

carey said...

Ah, Teresa. Your kids are too cute to pull off anything that terrible. :) I hope you are surviving though! Timothy is so dang cute. Hang in there!

Valerie said...

You're right. Worrying is for the weak, but being prepared is for the Strong and Smart. Get some rope and tranquilizer guns just in case!!

Jeni Simmons said...

Oh my heck! I thought that was your kids at first. LOL I guess you should put that pic on the fridge and hopefully will only be reminded that it could be worse. I'm sure you'll have a great summer! We'd love you meet up with you sometime!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Come hang out with my crazy zoo. I like the tranquilizer gun idea...where can you get one of those things?!?!

Renee said...

I'm weak, weak, weak.

Remember, the first 6 weeks are the hardest. It gets better and better after that!!!