CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All Better

A band-aid can cure any ailment, right? Well, this is the assumption Dylan makes every time he hurts himself. Last night, while taking a bath, he got soap in his eyes. Of course he cried and complained about the burning and insisted he needed a band-aid. I tried to explain that you can't put one on your eye for obvious reasons. He dropped the subject after my explanation. However, a few minutes later, he approached me with the scene in the photo and said, "There, feels better." I love him!!

9 comments:

Sarah Most said...

I Love that picture. It made me laugh. How did he feel about the band-aid when he had to take it off?

Anonymous said...

Dylan cracks me up! Can't wait to see all of you in November!

Mia said...

Oh my lands!! Did he have any eyelashes left when it came off?

The Dorsey's said...

Can I use this for one of my Wordless Wednesday posts? I am laughing so hard, he is just too cute!

carey said...

that photo is PRICELESS, Teresa! What a cutie pie. :)

Renee said...

That looks more painful than the soap! Dylan cracks me up!

Andrea said...

Hello, Teresa!!! It's Andrea (Moody) a.k.a. Skinnyrama! Long time no see, eh? You're blog is awesome and your children are ADORABLE! I am so glad to have found your website. Check out my website at http://www.capenernews.blogspot.com
It is so great to finally get in touch with you!

Jeni Simmons said...

LOL

Family said...

Oh my I am still laughing!