CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

What can I say about Christmas break this year? Spent too much, ate too much, lounged too much, didn't clean too much. Sound familiar? The kids resume school on Tuesday and I am hoping that list will reverse itself quickly.

In an attempt to make things easier on everyone, I gave the kids each a piece of paper with the headings, "Something I want", Something I need", Something to wear", and "Something to read", which acted as their Christmas list. Each heading was fulfilled and all were pleased.

However, I hope the true meaning of Christmas was instilled in their hearts. I explained to them over and over the meanings of the season and hope they listened. They must feel and know it themselves. I hope they did!



















3 comments:

McKenzie said...

Your kids are so big and so cute!!! Hope all is well for the Duke Family. I miss seeing you!

Heather said...

Wow, your kiddos are getting so big!
They are all so cute. Hope you guys have a Happy New Year!!!

Cutomer care Number said...

Interesting post you have done here. People likes these post. I wish to check out
Sky email problems